Now, as you can check above, each plan is created keeping in mind the different needs of businesses. Choose one which fits your long-term objectives and budget the best. We value your investment and thus provide full value for money with our affordable, results-oriented SEO pricing packages. Whether you are a start-up, a small business, or a big enterprise, we have the right plan to fit your needs.
If you feel you need more concentrated or preferred services and features, you can contact us to get a custom-tailored SEO package created just for you.
SEO Packages That Improve Ranking, Increase Traffic, Sales & Deliver Results
Our SEO packages are worth every penny of your investment. With years of expertise and experience in the field, along with keeping ourselves updated on the latest technologies and techniques, we include only the most appropriate activities and features in the packages. We bring forward the best in skill and agile methodologies to give you prominent results in improving search engine rankings, conversion rate, and brand visibility.
Monthly SEO Packages Vs. One Time SEO Packages?
While you will commonly find monthly SEO packages, you can also come across one-time fixed SEO plans. As the terms clearly state, monthly SEO means optimizations and SEO campaigns that run months over months, with regular and long-term strategic implementation. In comparison, a one-time SEO package is one where optimizations are run one-time at a fixed cost. Once the duration is over, there will be no more optimizations or campaigns.
If you consider choosing one of these two, it is obvious that the monthly package is more beneficial, and hence more popular. The issue with the one-time package is that time runs out before you can start witnessing significant results. On the contrary, monthly SEO is a long-term strategy that gives you time, lets you right the wrongs, and builds on the foundation. SEO is a continuous process; therefore, it must be done on a stable, consistent monthly basis.
Why Should You Invest in an SEO Package for Brand Marketing?
Search for anything, whether a service, product, or information, now starts online. If you are not getting any visibility, ranking, and traffic online, you lag behind your competitors. For your digital presence to make an impact, SEO is an essential factor. Investing in an SEO package provides you with proper optimization and campaign support to achieve first-page rankings.
- SEO is Key – If you think SEO doesn’t work, this can’t be farther than the truth. SEO is the most critical aspect for any website that wants to leverage the search potential and bring in organic traffic.
- It is Cost-Effective – Many think that long-term SEO could be costly. However, it is not true. SEO takes time to deliver results but, when done right, provides maximum return on investment. It is not that you have to pick a specific package only. Check with your agency for a custom SEO pricing package that suits your needs.
- You Need to Thrive Against Competitors – Your competitors are making the most of SEO to rank higher on desired keywords and draw in targeted customers. Can you sit worry-free and let that happen?
- Organic Traffic is the Most Critical Source for Businesses – Studies have established that in today’s digital age, organic traffic is the most important source to bring in customers and increase conversion and sales. And this can be achieved only with an effective SEO process.
How Much Does SEO Cost in India? What Factors Do We Consider to Decide Our SEO Packages Costing?
The SEO service costs in India can vary from $100 to $10000 per month, and sometimes even more, depending on the project size and optimization, and campaign implementation. As SEO is not a single activity but a combination of several, the price range varies. Also, there are several other factors to be considered which decide the final package pricing:
- SEO Activities – Do you want only a limited and core SEO process for your project or want a much deeper and comprehensive process? This one is a big factor in deciding the overall SEO cost.
- Project Type – Local/small businesses have a defined area to target, therefore, their SEO activities are also targeted to a defined customer base. The local SEO pricing usually varies between $150 to $1000, which is more economical than national/global or large enterprise SEO, which usually starts from $500.
Ecommerce SEO is an altogether different approach and requires specific and comprehensive implementations. They have a large customer base and require a specific dedicated process; therefore, eCommerce SEO costing can vary between $500 and $1000 at least per month.
- Custom Requirements – Some clients are very particular about what SEO services they want. It can vary from the usual package, and depending on what services and activities they want, the SEO pricing could go low or high compared to general SEO costing.
- Service Quality – Quality comes at a price. So, don’t believe anyone saying that they can provide you all in just a few dollars. It takes resources, time, management, and effort for even a small business SEO; therefore, quality requires worthy investment.
What Should the Best SEO Package Include?
- Website Health Check – A comprehensive analysis of the website, its weakness, characteristics, and SEO health should be checked to define the SEO strategy for further process.
- Competitor Analysis – It is important to know what your competitors are doing and what SEO strategies and activities they are undertaking so that your SEO plan can craft strategies around that and deliver results.
- Technical Assessment – The website is at the heart of the SEO strategy. A detailed technical analysis of the site helps to identify factors that need changes or additions to improve the overall site performance.
- Keyword Research – No SEO strategy can work without a proper and in-depth analysis of what keywords to choose. Understanding consumer behavior analysis and user intent and using the best keyword research tools are important to craft the keyword list, including short, and long-term phrases, and queries.
- Content Marketing – On-site and off-site optimization needs a thought-process-based content marketing plan to boost the site’s authority. Regular content updates, use of rich keywords, creation of informative content, publishing a variety of content verticals, and providing value to the users, all must be at the core of your SEO package’s content plan.
- Monitoring and Reporting – SEO is an ongoing strategy that needs changes, modifications, and upgrades with how the search engines upgrade, how the market evolves, and how consumer behavior changes. Your SEO plan should include consistent monitoring to look for opportunities and must provide detailed and clear reports on the progress made.
What Mistakes to Avoid When Buying an SEO Marketing Package?
When opting for an SEO package, don’t believe everything you hear, listen to, or put in front of you. A single mistake can ruin your whole campaign, not to mention investment loss.
- Instant Result Promise – One thing that SEO doesn’t do is immediate results. It is a long-term process that takes time but provides long-lasting results. Pick ethical services over the black hat, as the latter results in penalties sooner or later.
- Inexperienced SEO Company – It will do more harm than good for you if you pick an agency that doesn’t have a proven record or doesn’t know your target audience and objectives.
- Falling for Cheapest Package – Every effort takes time and resources, and the mere mention of cheap prices doesn’t guarantee that. Look at quality over saving money.
- Outdated SEO Package – A package containing services and activities that are a thing of the past could lead your site to sink further.
- Package Without Reporting – This means you will be kept in the dark about what is happening. By the time you realize that you need to be updated, you will have lost big-time.
- Lack of Research – If the agency does not mention that they will conduct research, competitor analysis, and in-depth study of your industry and business, you should stay away from that.